Do you need help with choosing the right course? Are you looking for work? Are you wondering what to do next? or do you know what you want to do but not how to get there?
Our Careers Advisers are available to help you explore options about the courses or programmes you can take and to advise you on any aspect of learning. If you want to join an Apprenticeship or return to study, but do not know how, they are here to help.
Whether you are in or out of employment, have just left school, have been caring for a family or are new to the UK, deciding what to do next can sometimes be hard. The advisers offer free help and advice to anyone wishing to further their education and training or who is looking for a job or change career.
They will help you:
- Get information about apprenticeships, courses for work and qualifications.
- Decide what to do next, and give you information about how to progress to the next level.
- Look at changes in your career and your options for the future.
- Get information about re-entering the jobs market and the qualifications you will need.
- Develop job search skills, including CV writing and interview preparation.
To help you make the right choice, we offer a range of services including:
- Work Clubs
- One to One advice sessions
- Group Sessions
You may also want to explore training and education options yourself and the National Careers Service is a great place to start.
To make an appointment to meet one of our advisers, call us now on 01482 615 349 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Matrix Standard of Quality
The Matrix Standard is a national quality standard for any organisation that delivers information, advice and guidance on learning and work. In October 2015, Hull Training and Adult Education was successfully re-assessed for the standard.
Humber Gold Standard
The Humber LEP’s Gold Standard has been developed to improve the quality and consistency of Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) across the Humber. We are delighted to be the first non school/college to receive this award.