Award in Fashion Level 1
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
Learn how to work safely and effectively using sewing tools, equipment and material; develop your fabric knowledge and be able to research and produce design ideas for an unlined skirt.
This course is suitable for learners with some prior experience in the subject who wish to further develop their skills and understanding.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
- Selecting patterns
- Select fabric and haberdashery
- Sewing methods, techniques and processes
- Produce sewn samples of techniques and processes
- Estimate of time and cost to make the garment
- Safe working practices
This as an accredited course and evidence of achievement is by creating a portfolio of evidence.
Where can it lead?
Advance to a specific, higher level accredited course in order to gain a qualification in subject areas such as Fashion, Tailoring or Textiles.
- HTAE Level 2 Certificate in Fashion
In terms of employment, you may use your skills in jobs such as:
- Repairing clothing/textile items
- Garment alteration
- Clothing manufacture