Please note – Induction session takes place on Monday 15 January 2018 1-3pm at Endeavour
Are you looking for a job? Would you like to explore how to use social media to look and apply for jobs? Would you like to gain confidence using mobile technology and job seeking?
This course can show you
- What is Social Media? – How Social media can impact on employability
- Digital Footprint – to understand what information is stored about you on line and how it can affect applying for jobs
- Using Social Media to search and apply for jobs such as; Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Using Mobile devices to connect with social media
- How to staying safe on-line
Come along and learn how to stay ahead of the game
At Hull Adult Education, you also have access to our Information, Advice and Guidance services. You are welcome to talk to one of our advisers who will help you with careers information and advice. We also offer a number of Job Clubs where you can come along after your course has finished for extra support in finding work.