Digital Photography Entry 3 (Classroom-based)
The Avenues Adult Education Centre
See venue >>
To develop photographic techniques, produce images and improve skills to create your own digital ideas.
This course is suitable for learners with some prior experience in the subject who wish to further develop their skills and understanding.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call 01482 615 349 / 616 580 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know about digital cameras
- Identify the parts of a digital camera
- Identify factors that can affect digital camera performance
Be able to use a digital camera
- Take photos with a digital camera
- View photos on a digital camera
- Delete photos from a digital camera
Be able to use software to organise digital photos
- Use Software to transfer digital photos to a computer
- Organise photos in albums according to content
Be able to edit digital photos and use appropriate software to:
- Adjust the brightness and contrast of digital photos
- Crop and re-size digital photos
- Edit a digital photo to enhance appearance
- Save a digital photo in an appropriate format
Be able to share digital photos with others
- Use different methods to share photos with others
- Create and view digital photos in a slideshow
- Print digital photos
- Identify copyright constraints on downloading and sharing digital photos
This as an accredited course and evidence of achievement is by creating a portfolio of evidence.
Where can it lead?
To a Digital Photography Level 1 Award or a higher level in the future.
This qualification could also be used to assist in the following job roles:
- Entertainment Photographer
- Portrait Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
As a Hull Training and Adult Education learner you have access to our Careers Advice Service. Our advisers are on hand to guide you through options and support you to achieve your full potential. Ask your tutor to refer you, if required.