Digital Photography Level 1 Award (classroom)
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
Develop photographic techniques, produce images and develop skills to create your own digital ideas.
This course is suitable for learners with some prior experience in the subject who wish to further develop their skills and understanding.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
- Know photography technology and materials.
- Identify uses of photography equipment.
- Identify uses of digital materials and software
- Generate ideas for photographic images.
- Collect information from different sources to generate ideas for digital photography.
- Be able to produce photographic images.
- Produce a plan for producing photographic images
- Capture images according to agreed plan.
- Select and print final images.
- Be able to review own work.
- Collect feedback on work from different sources.
- Review aspects that went well and areas for improvement.
This as an accredited course and evidence of achievement is by creating a portfolio of evidence.
Where can it lead?
- L1 Award in Craft Skills
- Certificate in Creative Crafts
This qualification could be used in the following job roles:
- Entertainment Photographer
- Portrait Photographer
- Wedding Photographer