Digital Photography Level 1 Award (classroom-based)
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
To develop photographic techniques, produce images and improve skills to create your own digital ideas.
Please note this replaces the course ‘Developing Photography Skills – Entry Level 3’ advertised in our Spring Term publicity.
This course is suitable for learners with some prior experience in the subject who wish to further develop their skills and understanding.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
- Know photography technology and materials.
- Identify uses of photography equipment.
- Identify uses of digital materials and software
- Generate ideas for photographic images.
- Collect information from different sources to generate ideas for digital photography.
- Be able to produce photographic images.
- Produce a plan for producing photographic images
- Capture images according to agreed plan.
- Select and print final images.
- Be able to review own work.
- Collect feedback on work from different sources.
- Review aspects that went well and areas for improvement.
RARPA stands for Recognising and Recording Progress and Achievement which is the process of assessment for non-accredited learning. It is a means of validating the outcomes of programmes which do not result in qualifications. RARPA is a five stage process which measures and records learners’ progress, achievements and attendance.
This as an accredited course and evidence of achievement is by creating a portfolio of evidence.
Where can it lead?
- Level 1 Award in Craft Skills
- Certificate in Creative Crafts
This qualification could be used in the following job roles:
- Entertainment Photographer
- Portrait Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
As a Hull Training and Adult Education learner you have access to our Careers Advice Service. Our advisers are on hand to guide you through options and support you to achieve your full potential. Ask your tutor to refer you, if required.