Digital Skills for Work Level 2
Preston Road Adult Education Centre
See venue >>
This course will equip you with the digital skills that will be useful to you in a work context, including handling information, creating and editing digital content, and communicating using digital skills.
You will also learn how to operate safely and responsibly online or when using digital devices, and how to solve basic technical problems for yourself.
English Entry Level 3
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call 01482 615 349 / 616 580 or email: email@example.com
During this 12-week course you will:
- be able to use digital skills to handle work-related information
- be able to create and edit digital content for work-related purposes
- be able to use digital skills to communicate in a work context
- be able to work online and use digital devices safely and responsibly in a work context
- be able to respond to technical problems
Portfolio of evidence