Employ Me? CV writing (blended)
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
The aim of this course is to build skills and confidence in identifying and locating specific information using the internet to find employment in a safe environment. This is a blended course comprising of classroom-based workshop-style learning with some online content.
There are no entry requirements but learners should have basic IT keyboard and searching skills
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
This course will:-
- Build skills and confidence when using a computer or other device
- Identify specific job recruitment sites and use job search engines to find and apply for jobs
- Identify and apply good practice when using IT
- Create and save a simple CV, containing relevant information to attract a potential employer, including using a CV template
- Use an online email account to send, receive emails and attach documents
This course uses RARPA as its method of assessment.
RARPA stands for Recognising and Recording Progress and Achievement which is the process of assessment for non-accredited learning. It is a means of validating the outcomes of programmes which do not result in qualifications. RARPA is a five stage process which measures and records learners’ progress, achievements and attendance.
Where can it lead?
We hope that these sessions will help you succeed in applying for positions and give you the skills and applications to feel more confident.
Adult Education offers a range of courses including vocational and non-vocational. You might also want to discover something for yourself that can develop your own skills and interests.
As a Hull Training and Adult Education learner you have access to our Careers Advice Service. Our advisers are on hand to guide you through options and support you to achieve your full potential.