Our highly successful GCSE course is the gateway to a brighter future. It could be your passage to university or higher education; to realising new career goals; in helping children with their homework, or improving your personal confidence and knowledge. We have GCSE classes taking place at different times and on different days. We meet with all students and introduce the course before commencing the learning. All GCSE teaching will start in September. Our teachers are highly experienced, skilled and committed.
In your course you will learn to:
- Read and analyse a range of texts
- Recognise how language is used in fiction and non-fiction texts
- Identify the methods a writer uses to present their perspective
- Compose exciting and memorable stories
- Produce a convincing piece of viewpoint writing