English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Conversation Café (classroom-based)
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
This course will help learners to improve speaking and listening for everyday use in life and work.
You need to be working at Level 1 in your English skills in order to attend this course.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
- develop your conversation skills in English
- improve your pronunciation
- gain confidence in face to face situations.
- use verb tenses, prepositions, modal verbs, adjectives and other grammar features correctly when speaking
- develop employment skills eg job interviews, explaining things
- be better equipped to integrate into life here in Britain eg. talking with your colleagues, your GP or your neighbours
- move on to further courses and/or get work
This course uses RARPA as its method of assessment.
RARPA stands for Recognising and Recording Progress and
Achievement which is the process of assessment for
non-accredited learning. It is a means of validating the outcomes of programmes which do not result in qualifications. RARPA is a
five stage process which measures and records learners’
progress, achievements and attendance.
Where it can lead?
Functional skills Maths
Functional Skills ICT
Integration into society