English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Success in Spelling
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
This course will help learners to improve their spelling
There are no entry requirements
An Initial Assessment Session will be carried out before commencement of course to ensure you are studying at the correct level.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
This course will help learners to improve spelling including:
- Spelling words used most often in work, study and daily life
- Learning and developing different strategies to help you with spelling
- Improving your writing by checking your own work
- Developing employment skills, for example writing letters correctly
- Becoming better equipped to integrate into life here in Britain
- Helping your children with school work
- Move on to further courses and/or to employment or volunteering
Where can it lead?
- Other ESOL courses
- English Functional Skills
- Maths Functional Skills
- ICT Functional Skills
- Employment or voluntary work
- Integration into society
As a Hull Training and Adult Education learner you have access to our Careers Advice Service. Our advisers are on hand to guide you through options and support you to achieve your full potential. Ask your tutor to refer you, if required.