Getting Back to Work
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
Gain skills and abilities to apply for jobs, including on-line applications.
Topics covered will include how to:
• produce a suitable CV and covering letter
• search effectively for jobs on line
• Identify where jobs are advertised
• register with employment agencies
• identify where to go for additional training
• use website skills matching
• identify and explore techniques to gain the confidence to attend an interview
You should have some basic ICT skills such as
• Turn the computer on and off
• Opening and closing applications and programmes
• Using the mouse to select and move items on a screen
• Printing out documents
• Saving and filing a document
How to apply
Ring the Information Line on 01482 615 349 or visit your local centre to book an appointment.
RARPA stands for Recognising and Recording Progress and Achievement which is the process of assessment for non-accredited learning. It is a means of validating the outcomes of programmes which do not result in qualifications. RARPA is a five stage process which measures and records learners’ progress, achievements and attendance.
Where can it lead?
Qualifications in subject areas such as:
• FE Courses
• Functional Skills English and maths
• Functional Skills ICT
These skills could be used in the following job roles:
• Business Administration