Italian – Basic (on-line)
See venue >>
Learn basic Italian and discover the Italian-speaking world
Accessible on desktop, tablet or mobile using google chrome this online course delivers the programme and provides a flexible way to learn to understand and talk about every day and familiar situations in Italian.
Whether you want to learn Italian to go on holiday, use it for work or study, or simply give your brain a boost, this Italian for Beginners course will help you discover one of the world’s most widely spoken languages and the fascinating cultures and people of the Italian-speaking world.
This online course is intended for those new to Italian. Study from home, learn the basics and beyond.
Using Google classroom and Google meet, our tutors are offering an interesting and engaging online learning experience.
There are no entry requirements
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
Our online Italian course will give you the ability to:
- speak Italian with confidence, freely and with flair;
- listen to the Italian language to help how to pronounce words and become familiar with sentences;
- understand the Italian language by listening and reading;
- start speaking Italian from the very first lesson;
- learn about new themes and useful Italian words and phrases;
- develop your conversational skills and confidence;
- understand and communicate in Italian in everyday situations; and
- develop basic speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
The key to learning Italian online with us lies in our modern communicative method and personable approach, which guarantee an enjoyable experience, and result in consistent progress.
Where can it lead?
The appropriate follow on course will be to progress to the next level of Italian, for example:
Italian Entry 3 Speaking & Listening
Italian Entry 3 Reading & Writing
Italian Level 1 Speaking & Listening
Italian Level 1 Reading & Writing