Italian Entry Level 3
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
This Italian course is a qualification to enable learners to gain crucial language skills for work or social purposes. They allow learners to expand cultural knowledge, participate in multilingual communities and improve communication skills when travelling abroad for business and/or pleasure.
There are no entry requirements
You will be Initial Assessed to ensure you are on the correct course
The program is designed for learners with no prior knowledge of Italian, and provides a solid foundation for progression. This is designed for a diverse group of learners of various ages, both male and female with varying literacy needs. Most seeking to learn Italian for holidaying and work, others hoping to go on to further/higher education.
How to apply?
Ring the Information Line on 01482 615 349 or your local centre to book an appointment or
Turn up on one of our induction days 9th – 12th September 9.30 – 7 pm 2019
This unit will introduce learners to the following key information (relating to the topics chosen)
- Formal and informal language if appropriate
- A range of common items of vocabulary and at least one negative structure
- Words used to link ideas e.g. And, but, also
- How to ask questions both those requiring a yes / no answer and those requiring basic information in prescribed contexts
- The basic rules of pronunciation and pronounce words and simple phrases accurately enough not to impair communication
- Simple structures to express like / dislike
- Present tense/timeframe with frequently used verbs / structures
- Basic numbers
To achieve this qualification you will be required to take an exam.
Where it can lead?
The appropriate follow on course will be to progress to the next level of Italian.
You may also discuss what you would like to progress on to after the course, with your tutor or with an advisor in the centre
Please ask your tutor for further information