Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
This course provides a thorough and vibrant practical introduction to printmaking techniques and processes in a collaborative workshop environment.
Find out about the role of printmaking commercially, through successful creative projects and start-ups in Hull.
Techniques covered will include:
- Lino and Laser-Engraving
- Contact and Mono Print
- Basic Screenprint
The course will also involve an exploration of Photoshop for digital manipulation and preparation of 2D artwork for printmaking processes.
No entry requirements. This course is aimed at learners of all abilities and levels of skill and experience, whether you practice creative art and design professionally, for leisure, or are looking for a structured starting point.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
– Research printmaking techniques and contexts
– Identify processes and materials used to create effective prints, identify strengths and create developed outcomes
– Explore methods of professional presentation for printmaking work, including online portfolios
Where can it lead?
Further courses at Hull Training and Adult Education:
- Entry Level 3 Painting Techniques
- Artist in the Making: Graffiti and Urban Art
- Digital Skills courses
Examples of careers:
- Print Technician
- Community Arts Worker
- Graphic Designer