Study Skills Level 2
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre
See venue >>
This online course will develop your knowledge and understanding of what skills are required to study on a vocational course, current technology and tools to use when a learner. This course aims to equip you with up to date study skills, manage your time better and develop your critical thinking.
You will gain a broader understanding of how to study and the skills you will need to support with further learning, such as managing your time, how the brain works and using a computer for study purposes. Get the study, tips and knowledge you need for learning success with our Study Skills course.
No entry requirements
How to apply
You will learn practical skills to support you on further learning and development.
During this online course you will be expected to produce some written work.
This online course will include some of the following:
- getting organised to study;
- locating, retrieving and storing relevant information;
- reading and understanding what is required from course criteria;
- being able to produce written materials for a specific purpose;
- knowing how to use basic IT applications to enhance learning; and
- being able to make personal contributions in individual groups and online discussions
Accredited through Certa
Where can it lead?
After this course you may wish to progress on to a vocational qualification.
In terms of employment, you may use your transferrable knowledge and practical skills in jobs such as:
Your skills may be used as follows:
- Access further learning
- Complete a vocational course
- Use your skills at work or University