This is a short level 1 course and is ideal for learners who are:
– New to volunteering or working in the school classroom
– Returning to learning or
– Have little experience of working with children
What will you learn?
Over 10 weeks you will examine
- Children’s learning in and out of the classroom
- Resources used in school
- How literacy and numeracy are taught
- How to encourage positive behaviour
- Using craft activities
What are the entry requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Learners can progress to the level 2 Teaching Assistant’s qualification.