Health and Safety Level 2 (classroom based)
This qualification has been designed specifically for those individuals who are required to have a basic knowledge of health and safety practices that are essential in the workplace. It is also ideal for those entering the workplace for the first time or looking to progress within an organisation.
There are no entry requirements.
Enrolment to take place within class, please bring identification.
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call The Endeavour Centre on 01482 615 349
- The duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- The process of risk assessment
- Hazards and controls in the workplace
- Responding to accidents, near misses
- Emergency procedures
- The importance of reporting accidents
Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
Candidate will undertake a formal multi choice assessment.
Where can it lead?
- Improved employment opportunities in a wide range of industries
- Progression on to further health and safety courses
As a Hull Training and Adult Education learner you have access to our Careers Advice Service. Our advisers are on hand to guide you through options and support you to achieve your full potential. Ask your tutor for a referral.