NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award in An Introduction to Early Years Settings
The Avenues Adult Education Centre
See venue >>
This qualification is suitable for parents and volunteers wishing to participate in provisions in early years’ settings and allows you to gain an understanding of the provision of childcare available in early years’ settings.
Level 1 English
How to apply
For information on how to apply, please call 01482 615 349 / 616 580 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
During this 12-week course you will cover:
- The value of play for babies and young children
- Management and organisation in an early years’ setting
- Roles and responsibilities in an early years’ setting
Assessment will include: written assignments or tasks such as designing a leaflet or booklet, charts or diagrams or setting up an information board.
Where can it lead?
You can progress to:
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- Level 2 Play Work
- Consider working or volunteering in an early years’ setting, for example in a nursery or creche
As a Hull Training and Adult Education learner you have access to our Careers Advice Service. Our advisers are on hand to guide you through options and support you to achieve your full potential. Ask your tutor to refer you, if required.