It is important to us that you enrol on the right course and have the support you need to get the most from your learning. Please let us know if you have a disability or support need when you enrol. By doing this, we can ensure that support is arranged for the start of your course.
Examples of a disability include a disability affecting your mobility, a medical condition, a hearing impairment or mental health difficulty. Examples of a learning disability include Dyslexia, Autism and Dyscalculia.
We may be able to help you with:
- Learning materials that suit your needs, for example large print handouts
- Support equipment, for example a hearing loop or computer adaptations
- Someone to support you in class
- Help with Dyslexia
- Extra time for exams
- Tutor awareness and support, for example if you have a mental health difficulty
- Any information will be kept private and will not be passed on without your consent.
A disability or a learning difficulty may affect your learning or access to our buildings. Please tick YES on the enrolment form for the Learning Support team to contact you so that we can discuss your support in more detail.
We aim to give you the support you need to learn with us. If you have a disability or learning difficulty and may need extra support, please let us know by ticking the relevant box on the enrolment form.
If you would like more information, please contact our Equality and Diversity Lead Christine Jewitt on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01482 615 349.